Terms & Conditions
1. Every user who enters the Facebook competition will be entered into the giveaway, and one person will be chosen at random.
2. The winner will receive a Talyllyn Experience Day worth £150, starting at 11.15am and finishing at 4pm on their chosen date, which will include:
- A real ‘behind the scenes’ tour, including a ride on the footplate
- Footplate Trip Tywyn to Nant Gwernol
- A two course lunch at King’s Café, Tywyn Wharf
- Guided tour of Pendre Engine Shed
- An included ‘Day Rover’ ticket
- Free return train travel from Transport for Wales to the nearest station (Tywyn).
3. The closing date for the competition is 11.59am on Tuesday, 18th February 2020, unless otherwise specified.
4. The winner will be notified on Wednesday, 19th February 2020 unless otherwise specified.
5. Once the winner has accepted the prize, The Cambrian Railway Lines will comment on the original Facebook post to announce that the winner has been chosen.
6. Reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner does not respond within 3 days, The Cambrian Railway Lines reserves the right to offer the prize to a different entrant.
7. If more than one entry is shared on the Facebook post, only the entrant’s first submission will be considered.